Get Involved - Choose from the forms below to apply:
RAW 2018: Juried Photography Competition & Exhibition
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: July 13, 2018
- EXHIBITION DATES: September 28, 2018 - January 27, 2019
- OPENING RECEPTION & AWARDS (Second Friday): October 12, 2018: 6:00-8:00pm
- APPLICATION (on SlideRoom.com)
The Noyes Museum of Art of Stockton University presents RAW 2018, the fifth annual juried photography competition in which the top images will be selected for an exhibition at The Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University. The theme for this exhibition is "Light & Shadow: Form, Metaphor, and Culture.” Photographers may consider this theme in several ways: as the formal use of light in photography, as a metaphor (personal, spiritual, psychological, etc.), or as a representation of cultural concerns (social and political).
JUROR: Michael Chovan-Dalton is a photographer and a professor and coordinator of Photography and Digital Imaging at Mercer County Community College in New Jersey, the JKC Photo Gallery director, and he is the creator of the podcast thePhotoShow.org. His podcast features artists with discussions about origins, influences, teaching, books, showing, tools, technology, and anything else that may come up in conversation. He was awarded a BFA from the School of Visual Arts in New York and an MFA from Columbia University.
- Group exhibition for selected works at the Noyes Museum Gallery at The Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University
- First Place - Juror’s Choice Award: $500 + feature on Noyes Museum website
- Second Place Award: $300 + feature on Noyes Museum website
- Third Place - Honorable Mention Award: $100 + feature on Noyes Museum website
AC Artists Collective:
Our mission is to support a vibrant community of fine artists and crafters, to provide them with an opportunity to exhibit and sell their work under a juried system, to enhance professional development among artists, and to benefit the community as a whole. This artists’ collective will create, exhibit and sell unique works of art.
Gift Shop Artist Inquiry
The Noyes Arts Garage is interested in learning more about you and your work to establish if your art is a good fit for our shops. Retail and display opportunities exists at the Noyes Museum shops in Atlantic City and Hammonton
Special Events click here: Arts Garage Special Event Request Form
Completed special event request forms can be filled in digitally or scanned and emailed to Michael Cagno at email@example.com (Event applications will only be accepted digitally)