The Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University is the cornerstone of the Arts District in Atlantic City with a mission to promote education, provide resources for emerging artists, and enrich the community. The Arts Garage houses artist studios, galleries, shops, a café, a flexible workshop/classroom, and hosts special events throughout the year. It includes a 1,200 square ft. satellite gallery of The Noyes Museum of Art and the African American Heritage Museum of Southern New Jersey.
At the Arts Garage, you will find individual artists working in their studio/shop spaces. Each artist focuses on a different medium including painting, pastels, photography, illustration, found object sculpture and more. Visitors are invited to watch the artists at work, ask questions about their creative process, and purchase original artwork. Stroll through the galleries and shops, stop for a bite to eat at the Atlantic Café, and enjoy convenient parking in the heart of Atlantic City adjacent to Tanger Outlets, the Convention Center, Boardwalk Hall and Dante Hall Theater.
The Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University is located at 2200 Fairmount Avenue on the first floor of the Wave Parking Garage.
Here is some helpful information to get you to our door:
- The front door of the Arts Garage is located on the corner of Fairmount and Mississippi Avenues, across the street from Angelo’s Fairmount Tavern.
- Baltic Avenue and Fairmount Avenue are the same street.
- There is a second pedestrian entrance leading directly into the Arts Garage from the attached Wave Parking Garage.
- There are 2 entrances to the Wave Parking Garage:
- Fairmount Avenue (Baltic Avenue) -
- This is the most convenient entrance if you are coming from the Atlantic City Expressway, Uptown AC or Midtown AC. Coming from the Atlantic City Expressway, make a right at the first light onto Fairmount Avenue. You will see a Columbia Store at the light on the corner of Fairmount. We are a half block down on the left.
- This is a one-way street that runs North to South.
- Mississippi Avenue -
- Use this entrance if you are coming from the AC-Brigantine Connector, the White Horse Pike, the Black Horse Pike or Downbeach.
- The Wave Parking Garage is a pay-to-park garage.
- It is also possible to find free or metered street parking on Mississippi Avenue.
Park for FREE in the Wave Garage when you spend $25 or more at the shops in the Arts Garage